- Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Os
- Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Download
- Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Windows 10
If you attend a meeting that includes a presentation, you will be viewing that information in Microsoft PowerPoint. As an attendee, you will probably want to take notes. That is where OneNote can come in handy and make note taking easier. OneNote can also help you as a presenter. It can help you as you develop your presentation.
i. Adding notes directly to PowerPoint slides in OneNote
You can print the slides directly to OneNote so that you can have an actual copy of the slide deck in OneNote. Four slides per page is a reasonable size to view and take notes on the slide.
1. From PowerPoint go to [File] tab, [Print] -> and choose the Handout style you want to print to OneNote.
2. Then choose print, and from the Printer drop down list, select [Send to OneNote 2010].
OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page to OneNote, and save it for later. Clip images, pdfs, videos, or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet, or phone - even when you're offline. In your Inbox (or any other mailbox folder), double-click to open the email message that you want to send to OneNote. In your Calendar, double-click to open the meeting that you want to send to OneNote. On the ribbon near the top of the currently open message or meeting window, click Send to OneNote.
3. Use OneNotes Quick Filing system to place the slide handouts where you want them. You will have a copy of the presentation and you can add notes directly in OneNote.
ii. Link PowerPoint and OneNote for note taking
Another way to use PowerPoint and OneNote together is by using the Linked Note taking.
You can access linked notes right from the [Review] tab in PowerPoint.
With Linked notes, you can have OneNote open and docked to the side of your computer screen while you also have the PowerPoint presentation open—and use OneNote to add any notes.
You can add an audio or video recording of the meeting right to your notes, so you have an actual recording of what was covered at the meeting, as well as the slides and your notes.
iii. Share your notes and slides.
After all the note taking and recording of the meeting, share your notes by emailing it to your e-mail colleagues or to yourself. You can either email your notes directly to them or if you are on a shared drive, just send a link to the notebook to them.
Go to [File] tab -> [Send] – and choose from the following.
iv. Use OneNote to help develop your presentation
As a presenter, you may find that using OneNote can help in this process of developing a PowerPoint presentation. In addition, you can print your slides and presentation notes to OneNote. This way, you can have all of your initial slides and notes in one place and be able to use this as an outline to further develop your presentation—just scroll down the single OneNote page to see all of your slides and notes instead of clicking through each individual slide in PowerPoint.
To print both slides and presentation notes to OneNote, in PowerPoint, from the [File] menu, under [Print] Settings, choose [Notes Pages] and then print to OneNote.© Mint Images RF/Getty Images You can share OneNote notebooks on a Mac or PC, though the process varies. Mint Images RF/Getty Images
- You can share a OneNote file to invite people to join your project and work collaboratively or read the file in view-only mode.
- The latest version of OneNote for Windows only allows for collaborative sharing of entire notebooks, while the Mac version allows you to share single pages in static forms like a PDF or email.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Microsoft's OneNote program is one of the best digital note taking platforms around. Not only can you take personal notes, but organize links, make to-do lists, create charts, store audio files, capture screengrabs, and more.
One of the greatest features of OneNote is that it lets you share all you've amassed in your digital notebook with others. The program offers a way for you to add friends, family, and coworkers to your party planning or presentation notes. With OneNote, you'll never have to juggle converting your work across platforms for others. Now they and you can find it all in one place.
Here's how to share a OneNote notebook on both a Windows PC and Apple Mac.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Best Buy)
How to share a OneNote notebook on PC
1. Open the notebook you want to share, then click 'Share' at the top right corner.
2. Select 'This notebook' from the dropdown menu, then enter the appropriate email address under 'Email invitation.'© Steven John/Business Insider You will need to share your contacts with OneNote if you have not already. Steven John/Business Insider
3. Set 'Can edit' or 'Can view' permissions as you prefer.
4. Click 'Share.'
How to share a OneNote notebook on Mac
1. Open the OneNote notebook you want to share.
2. Click 'File.'
Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Os
3. Hover on 'Share' in the dropdown.© Steven John/Business Insider You can only share individual pages in static form, meaning no one can edit them. Steven John/Business Insider
4. Choose whether you want to invite people to join the notebook, copy a view-only link to share, or send the current page as in a static form as an email or PDF.
Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Download© Steven John/Business Insider You can share a view-only web link with people even if they don't use OneNote. Steven John/Business Insider
5. Enter the contact names.
Send Slides To Onenote For Mac Windows 10
6. Select 'Share.'