Description of Obduction 1.8.4 (35708) Mac Platform: Intel Includes: GOG OS version: 10.12+ Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64-bit RAM minimum: 8 GB. Obduction 1.4.2 ran fairly well but not great - for example, transitions between worlds sometimes caused the entire computer to freeze. But I played on regardless. I just downloaded and tried to run Obduction 1.6.5. The application file is still unsigned, so that I had to manually disable Gatekeeper via terminal commands in order to run it.
Wow, what a crazy few weeks it’s been. Sorry (as usual) for the lack of updates, but as we’ve mentioned before, we’re very small, working hard, and wearing lots of hats.
Obduction has launched to rave reviews, and most of you are up and running. The comments we’ve heard from Backers have been almost unanimously positive – thanks for that! We’re especially proud of building Obduction as a large, satisfying experience on a very small budget. (If you haven’t read the reviews you should at obduction.com/news )
- Obduction MAC Download Free (MacBook) Release Date: June, 2016 Platforms: PC, Mac Developer: Cyan Publisher: Cyan Genre: Adventure On this page you can find out all the information about a game called Obduction. For example, the date of release, description of this game and more.
- Has anyone tried playing the PC version of the game with Crossover app on their Mac? I haven't tried it yet in case I get into a mess, because I can't find any discussion about using Crossover for Obduction anywhere.
- Obduction PC Game 2016 Overview. Obduction is developed and published under the banner of Cyan Inc.This game was released on 24 th August, 2016.This game is considered as the successor to the Cyan Inc’s previous games like Riven and Myst.
Even with our good reviews, we still need your help to get the word out. Having spent the Kickstarter funds to make Obduction as good as we could, we don’t have much left for marketing. That means Obduction sales are dependent on word of mouth until we can afford to advertise. Thanks for your help in spreading the word!
We still have a small number of emails and requests from Backers who are waiting for a download key. We’re churning through the requests as quickly as possible, and we’re very sorry for the delay if you’re still waiting.
We have also been working on several patches and updates. Our second patch went live this week. This is a huge patch, and for almost everyone it provides an improved Obduction experience.
* Mac Kickstarter Backers will see some changes to their pre-release version – mostly good, some bad. Generally, the Mac performance has improved dramatically. Almost everyone should notice that. The bad news is that you may crash, or only see a black screen at startup. There are two steps to fix this. The first is to upgrade to MacOS Sierra which has fixes that Obduction requires. The second is to remove old shader cache files which we explain how to do at the end of this update. One more Mac issue is a new anomaly with Intel graphics that might make a lot of textures very dark.
Our main patches are mostly complete, so let’s talk a bit about our schedule for updates.
* Our much-anticipated VR Update, enabling full support for playing Obduction in VR (with an Oculus Rift, initially) continues to improve. Obduction VR amplifies the experience to a new level of immersion. We’re focusing a large portion of our resources now on releasing this as soon as possible. The VR release will also include some other features and fixes. Stay tuned for specific release dates.
* The Mac version is also getting a major focus and improving dramatically. There are still some low level issues that require fixes that are beyond our control, and those are being addressed by Epic and Apple. Because of that, timing is looking like sometime in the fourth quarter.
Bits are definitely faster than atoms, but we’re making lots of progress on the physical rewards. The boxed version of Obduction is trickier than the other items. Obduction’s physical disc will be installable and playable without an internet connection. That means it will not be easily upgradable, so we have to make sure we have final stable versions to burn on the disc. Because of that, timing is looking like the fourth quarter.
As always, thanks for your support!
The Cyan Obduction Team
Mac Users – to remove old shader caches…
* Go to the Finder (usually the first thing in your dock)
Obduction For Mac Pro
* Hold down shift + command + g (to open “Go to the folder:” option)
* Type (or copy and paste) this… ~/Library/Application Support/Epic/Obduction/Saved ￼
* Click Go or push return
Obduction Macbook Pro
* Delete two files… ByteCodeCache.ushadercode and DrawCache.ushadercache
(If you don’t see those files, then you may have done something wrong, or you don’t have Obduction installed.)
Obduction MAC Download Free (MacBook)
Release Date: June, 2016
Platforms: PC, Mac
On this page you can find out all the information about a game called Obduction. For example, the date of release, description of this game and more. This project was created in the genre of Adventure, so if you like similar games, you can use site search and find other games of this genre. But if you want to download Obduction for PC & Mac for free, we have to disappoint you. We respect the interests of developers and not distribute pirated copies of the game.
About This Game:
Obduction Mac Performance
Obduction is a first person adventure game where the player’s goal is to find out more about the world around them. To interact with an understand their environment. The exact details of the plot are pretty scarce right now – and if Cyan has their way, that will be continue to be the case which I think is essential for a game like this – but it has to do with the player being abducted and taken far away from their home. You’ll jump to difference places on your journey, putting together the puzzle of where you are and why you’re there. Apparently you won’t be the only character in the world, and I’m hoping for some cool interactions with the unique NPCs Cyan is known to create.
Obduction For Macbook
Cyan hope to bring back the level of immersive gameplay that made Myst and Riven such deep and engrossing titles. Obduction will bring back a lot of the core ideas that made these games great back in the 90s great whilst updating the graphics, mechanics and overall ideas to fit into the new millennium.