A New Dimension of Kart Racing
The Mario Kart series opened up the concept of automobiles and motorbikes (not just karts) and highways in the Mushroom Kingdom, so it is an unclear issue. Flight is possible, as many inhabitants of the kingdom are capable of flying. Inspired by the first 'Super Mario Bros.' Game, it's the Mushroom Kingdom! Largely based on the SRB2 sprites for 'Mario Koopa Blast', this stage is an intermediate track split into four sections: Ground, Underground, Treetops (yes, those are trees), and a Castle.
- Mario Kart Mushroom Kingdom 2: Play free online games includes funny, girl, boy, racing, shooting games and much more. Whatever game you are searching for, we've got it here.
- Nintendo CTRPAMKE Mario Kart 7 3DS The newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging into the depths of the sea.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Mario Kart Mushroom Kingdom Wii
|Mushroom Kingdom - [V1.7.1] PLEASE USE BOWLING CUP INSTEAD Details »»|
Mushroom Kingdom - [V1.7.1] PLEASE USE BOWLING CUP INSTEAD
Version: V1.7, by SoupBowler
Developer Last Online: Nov 2020
** DISCLAIMER **
I have added Mushroom Kingdom as part of a track pack. Please use that version instead as this page will no longer get updates.
Inspired by the first 'Super Mario Bros.' game, it's the Mushroom Kingdom! Largely based on the SRB2 sprites for 'Mario Koopa Blast', this stage is an intermediate track split into four sections: Ground, Underground, Treetops (yes, those are trees), and a Castle. It's three laps long.
I'd like to give credit to members of the KartKrew Discord server for assisting me on building my first map. I also want to thank 'FaytxStay' personally for helping me with the mini-map among other things.
- Official release
- Adjusted brightness in a few spots:
+ The Fofs of 1-2
+ Inside the castle (now darker)
- Expanded the last pit of the underground on the slope side by a bit
- Moved speed pad outside the castle forward a bit
- Made the speed pad inside the castle by the flame thrower longer
- Fix some of the castle interior that should've been off-road but wasn't
- Fix a piece of off-road that refused to be a slope
- This map is now a pk3 file!
- Encore Palette now available
- Added an arrow for the sharp left turn at the tree section
- Another minor brightness adjustment
- Fixed some misaligned sign textures
- It's NOT in a zip folder! (sorry about last time)
- Brightness adjustment
- Added shatter blocks before final turn
- Fences on trees are now mid-texture solid instead of impassible (you can drive over them if need be)
- Fixed texture alignments
- Added extra fence by item set in tree section
- Moving platform is now bigger (may have graphical error due to be a poly object, I can't fix it :/ )
- Booster flats now scroll
- Touched up decorations
- Removed Goombas that caused server crashes
- Added a checkpoint by the pipes outside the castle. Should fix the ranks from shuffling.
- Also added two checkpoints in the castle, one in the spiral and another by the spring jump.
- Adjusted some boost pad lengths so they may be used more
- Added more checkpoints/waypoints to fix rank shuffling
- Removed some random audience members to lower thing count
- Flame thrower trap in bottom of Castle now replaced with lava pit (has arrows)
- Replace 'Zoom Tube Waypoints' to proper 'Bossway Point' (whoops)
- Added a small square of offroad in on the final turn in the castle section
- Removed second pit in underground straightaway. Now it's some shatter blocks to give people an idea they can break in the first place
Show Your Support
Mario Kart Mushroom Kingdom Ds