Hp Laserjet 1020 For Mac Yosemite High Sierra
Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
- Download and install the drivers. See external links below. Note that the file is very large and will take some time to download. (If you take the time to look at the supported printer models, you'll notice that HP Laserjet 1020 isn't among them. Don't worry about that just yet.)
- Turn on and connect the printer.
- Press + to add printer.
- Open the driver list and select HP Laserjet 1022. Make sure not to select the Gutenberg version.
- Download and install the latest HP Drivers. See external links below.
- Go to the Printer Setup Utility and choose HP Laserjet 1022 22.214.171.1241.
- Go to /Library/Receipts and delete any files for the HP 1020. Examples include 'hp LaserJet 1020 Series.pkg.'
- Go to the Printer Setup Utility and delete any files for the HP 1020.
- Run the DMG file. It is labeled as 'hp Laserjet 1022 Series.pkg,' but run it anyway.
- Go to System Preferences > Print and Fax.
- Select HP LaserJet 1020. If the printer does not show up on the Printer Setup Utility, you may need to select Browser on the same dialog box and click on the HP1020 name there.
Hp Laserjet 1020 For Mac Yosemite Installer
I have an HP LaserJet 1020, which I obtained in 2007, and after much fuss, managed to get the workaround for the Mac I had at the time. When I got my new Mac (Lion) the 2011 HP drivers download worked for that. Now I have Mac Sierra 10.12.5 and the HP download (2019 version) found at https://. HP Laserjet 1020 Driver for MAC – HP Laserjet 1020 Driver MAC Software is a electrostatic printer that includes a high speed and might be wont to print black and white documents. This printer includes a prime quality and high performance. With a compact style with dimensions of thirty seven x twenty.9 x. Hp Laserjet 1020 Driver.