FINAL FANTASY® XIV for Windows® - Recommended In-Game Settings. The following in-game settings are recommended to run the game smoothly. Window Size and Display Mode. I downloaded the demo/free trial version of the game to give it a shot because it sounded interesting, but I can't seem to log in. I already had a Square Enix account, so I selected that option. Logged in, and then it asked me for a 20-character registry key. I don't have one, since it's just supposed to be a free trial. I closed the window and restarted it, thinking I missed an option.
My friend is trying to install the mac version of the free trial but it gets stuck at checking ffxiv updater/launcher version is there a. FINAL FANTASY XIV, FFXIV. With the expanded Free Trial, new players can journey through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for FREE with no restriction on playtime. Choose the job that suits your style, and team up with friends to overcome countless challenges.
■ How to Get Started
▼ PC/Mac Version
1) Download and install the free trial software.
2) Create a FINAL FANTASY XIV free trial account upon launching the software.
▼ PlayStation 4 Version
Please note, this will permanently link a Square Enix account to your PlayStation Network account, so please log into the intended accounts before moving forward.
1) Using your PlayStation®4 console, open the PlayStation Store.
2) Go to the game page for FINAL FANTASY XIV online, free trial (e.g. using the search function).
3) Use the 'Try Free Demo' button on the left of the game page.
You can also use your computer to queue the download from the PlayStation™Network website.
· [PS4™] FINAL FANTASY® XIV online, free Trial
■ How to install the free trial with an existing version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV client
1) Make sure all instances of FINAL FANTASY XIV have been uninstalled, including the free trial.
2) Go to C: → Users → [Username] → Documents → My Games
3) Delete or rename the following folder/directory: 'FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn' or any folder/directory that contains FINAL FANTASY XIV.
■ Requirements to participate in the free trial
1) You must log in with a SQUARE ENIX Account.
· You can create a SQUARE ENIX Account during the client setup process or on the Mog Station at https://www.mogstation.com
· You can also use a pre-existing SQUARE ENIX Account, as long as that account does not have a license for the retail version or beta of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
2) Your SQUARE ENIX Account must not have had a previous FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn license.
· You must not have participated in the free trial before.
· You must not have participated in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.
· You must not have a full version license of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn registered to the account.
■ Restrictions for the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Free Trial
The following account restrictions apply during the Free Trial:
· Free trial users cannot use paid optional services (hiring additional retainers, etc.)
· Free trial users are unable to log in to the Lodestone and the official forums.
▼ The following in-game restrictions apply during the free trial:
Please note that Free Trial Players will also be unable to log into the Lodestone or official forums or purchase optional services on Mog Station. All of these restrictions will be removed after upgrading to the full version.
■ ADDITIONAL FAQs
▼ Where do I find my registration code for the free trial?
▼ What are the system requirements for playing the free trial on a PC?
▼ Will I be able to transfer my character from the free trial over to the full version?
▼ Are the Home Worlds available on the free trial the same as the full version?
▼ Are there any incentives or bonus items for playing the free trial and then transferring to the full version?
▼ Do I need to uninstall the free trial client when transferring to the full version?
▼ Can I upgrade from the free trial to the PlayStation®4 full version?
Ffxiv Mac Trial
Ffxiv For Mac Trial Version
FAQ Category: [Products & Services] [Product Specifications] / FAQ Sub-category: [Product Specifications] [ Promotional] [Products & Services]