Dead Zedgaming Potatoes

by admin
  • Mr Potato is an online Kids game, it's playable on all smartphones or tablets, such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other Apple and android system. Potato doesn't want to be the food, so he needs to break through every level. You can help him avoid the obstacle, jumping and jumping. Maybe you can help him to overcome all danger.
  • Put potato mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Combine cornflakes and butter, and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until heated and bubbly.
  • Potatoes prefer a slightly acid soil with a pH of 5.0 to 7.0—acidic to neutral. However, potatoes are prolific growers and usually adapt to poor soil and climate conditions. Make sure to rotate where you plant potatoes in the garden, as soil-borne diseases can linger in the ground and affect future crops.
Maximum level

III

Primary items
Secondary items

None

Enchantment weight

2

Incompatible with

Fortune is an enchantment applied to mining and digging tools that increases the amount and/or chances of specific item drops. It does not increase experience drops.

Dead Zedgaming Potatoes

Play Flash Games free online Games on the Best Flash Games site, Flashgames247 is a great place to come and play. We Add new Games daily!

  • 1Usage
    • 1.2Discrete random
  • 3Data values
Potatoes

Usage[edit]

Ore[edit]

For coal ore, diamond ore, emerald ore, lapis lazuli ore, nether gold ore, nether quartz ore, and amethyst cluster‌[upcoming:JE 1.17], Fortune I gives a 33% (13) chance to multiply drops by 2 (averaging 33% (13) increase), Fortune II gives a chance to multiply drops by 2 or 3 (25% (14) chance each, averaging 75% (34) increase), and Fortune III gives a chance to multiply drops by 2, 3, or 4 (20% (15) chance each, averaging 120% (115) increase).

Generally speaking, Fortune gives a weight of 2 to a normal drop chance and adds a weight of 1 for each extra drop multiplier. In short, when an ore is mined, the chance for no bonus drops is 2/(Fortune Level+2) and if a bonus is applied, there is an equal chance for any number of drops between 2 and Fortune Level+1

The formula to calculate the average drops multiplier is 1/(Fortune Level+2) + (Fortune Level+1)/2, which means Fortune IV gives 2.67x (223) drops on average, Fortune V gives 3.14x (317) drops on average, etc.

Mineral Drops
OreDropNo FortuneFortune IFortune IIFortune III
AvgMaxAvgMaxAvgMaxAvgMax
Coal OreCoal111.3321.7532.24
Diamond OreDiamond111.3321.7532.24
Emerald OreEmerald111.3321.7532.24
Nether Gold Ore2-6 Gold Nuggets465.33127188.824
Nether Quartz OreNether Quartz111.3321.7532.24
Lapis Lazuli Ore4-9 Lapis Lazuli6.598.671811.3752714.336
Amethyst Cluster‌[upcoming:JE 1.17]4 Amethyst Shards445.3387128.824
Redstone Ore4-5 Redstone Dust4.556107.875159.920
Drop calculations
  • 66% 1×
  • 33% 2×

(avg. 1.33× - +33%)

  • 50% 1×
  • 25% 2×
  • 25% 3×

(avg. 1.75x - +75%)

  • 40% 1×
  • 20% 2×
  • 20% 3×
  • 20% 4×

(avg. 2.2× - +120%)

Discrete random[edit]

Glowstone, melons, nether wart, redstone ore, sea lanterns, and sweet berries use a discrete uniform distribution, meaning each possible drop amount is equally likely to be dropped. Fortune increases the maximum number of drops by 1 per level. However, maximum drop limitations may apply: glowstone has a cap of 4 glowstone dust, sea lanterns have a cap of 5 prismarine crystals, and melons have a cap of 9 melon slices. If a drop higher than these maximums is rolled, it is rounded down to the cap.

Grass and ferns[edit]

Grass and ferns have a fixed chance, unaffected by Fortune, to drop wheat seeds. If the drop occurs, Fortune increases the maximum number of seeds that can be dropped by 2, by affecting a discrete uniform distribution.

DropDrop AmountDrop Chance
No FortuneFortune IFortune IIFortune III
Wheat Seeds087.5% (78)
112.5% (18)4.17% (124)2.5% (140)1.79% (156)
20%
3
40%
5
60%
7
Average drops0.1250.250.3750.5

Seeds[edit]

Beetroots (seeds only), carrots, potatoes, and wheat (seeds only) use a binomial distribution. Fortune increases the number of tests for the distribution, and thus the maximum number of drops, by 1 per level.

The binomial distribution in the default case is created by rolling three times (n=3) with a drop probability of 57% (p=.57), creating the typical drop of 0-3 seeds. Carrots and potatoes modify this value by adding a few fixed drops.

Tabulated probabilities[edit]

Fortune increases the probability of flint dropping from gravel; saplings and sticks dropping from leaves; apples dropping from oak and dark oak leaves and gold nuggets dropping from gilded blackstone, and twisting vines and weeping vines dropping from themselves.

DropSourceNo FortuneFortune IFortune IIFortune IIIFortune IV+[n 1]
FlintGravel10% (110)14.29% (17)25% (14)100%
2-5 Gold NuggetsGilded Blackstone
Jungle SaplingsJungle Leaves2.5% (140)2.78% (136)3.125% (132)4.17% (124)10% (110)
Other SaplingsOther Leaves5% (120)6.25% (116)8.33% (112)10% (110)
1-2 SticksLeaves2% (150)2.22% (145)2.5% (140)3.33% (130)10% (110)
ApplesOak and Dark Oak Leaves0.5% (1200)0.556% (1180)0.625% (1160)0.833% (1120)2.5% (140)
Twisting Vines
Weeping Vines
33% (33100)55% (1120)77% (77100)100%
  1. Levels of Fortune higher than III are unobtainable except by using commands.
Dead

Incompatibilities[edit]

Silk Touch and Fortune are mutually exclusive. If commands are used to apply both Silk Touch and Fortune to an item, the Silk Touch enchantment takes precedence over the Fortune enchantment for blocks affected by both enchantments.

Dead Zed Gaming Potatoes Vs

Data values[edit]

ID[edit]

Java Edition:

NameNamespaced IDTranslation key
Fortunefortuneenchantment.minecraft.fortune

Bedrock Edition:

NameNamespaced IDNumeric ID Translation key
Fortunefortune18enchantment.lootBonusDigger

History[edit]

Dead Zed Gaming Potatoes Recipe

Java Edition
1.0.0Beta 1.9 Prerelease 3Added Fortune.
Fortune currently affects coal ore, diamond ore, lapis lazuli ore, glowstone, melons, nether wart, redstone ore, gravel, grass, and ferns.[verify]
1.3.112w21aAdded emerald ore, which is affected by Fortune.[verify]
1.4.212w34aAdded carrots, which are affected by Fortune.[verify]
1.513w01aAdded nether quartz ore, which is affected by Fortune.[verify]
13w09bPotatoes are now affected by Fortune.
The chance of oak leaves dropping apples is now increased with Fortune.
1.7.213w43aAdded dark oak leaves, which have a chance of dropping apples, which is increased by Fortune.[verify]
1.814w25aAdded sea lanterns, which are affected by Fortune.[verify]
1.915w31aAdded beetroots, which are affected by Fortune.[verify]
1.1418w43aLeaves now have a chance to drop sticks, which is increased by Fortune.
18w50aAdded sweet berry bushes, which are affected by Fortune.[verify]
1.1620w06aAdded weeping vines, which are affected by Fortune.
20w10aHoes can now be enchanted with Fortune.
20w11aAdded twisting vines, which are affected by Fortune.
20w12aNether gold ore now drops gold nuggets and is affected by Fortune.
20w15aAdded gilded blackstone, which is affected by Fortune.
Pocket Edition Alpha
0.12.1build 1Added Fortune.
Bedrock Edition
1.16.0beta 1.16.0.57‎Hoes can now be enchanted with Fortune.
Legacy Console Edition
TU7CU1 1.0 Patch 11.0.1Added Fortune.

Dead Zed Gaming Potatoes Skins

Issues[edit]

Dead Zed Gaming Potatoes Chips

Issues relating to 'Fortune' are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.

Retrieved from 'https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Fortune?oldid=1814634'