Nicole Mace earned a MEd in Educational Technology from Lesley University and a professional graduate certification in instructional design from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. She’s spent nearly a decade in education, teaching multiple grade levels in the U.S. And South Korea and working as a lead instructional designer at the college level. Top 10 Educational Technology Resources Engage students in your classroom with our Top 10 favorite interactive educational technology resources. These websites will help you create new and captivating lesson plans for your curriculum using powerpoint, creative writing methods, and on-screen flashcards. Jul 06, 2020 With the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in China, the Chinese government decided to ban any type of face-to-face teaching, disrupting classes and resulting in over 270 million students being unable to return to their universities/schools. Therefore, the Ministry of Education (MoE) launched an initiative titled ‘Ensuring learning undisrupted when classes are disrupted’ by reforming the. Southern Regional Technical College. Highway 19 North Thomasville, Georgia 31792. Phone: (888) 205-3449 Fax: (229) 225-4330. Locations & Hours. Campus Technology is a higher education technology magazine that provides updated information about advanced networking for the campus enterprise, security solutions for the campus enterprise, enterprise resource planning, managing IT assets, networking and infrastructure for the campus enterprise, and much more information for the campus IT professional.
- Classes Spring 17slcsd Educational Technology Resources Llc
- Classes Spring 17slcsd Educational Technology Resources Internships
Instructional Systems Technology
M.S.Ed. in Instructional Systems Technology (Residential or Online)
Design effective instructional materials and implement effective strategies for workplace learning and performance improvement.
This degree provides you with an in-depth introduction to analyzing, developing and evaluating educational tools, programs and systems to be used in education or training settings. This 36-minimum-credit-hour program includes coursework, an internship, and a year-long studio project conducted under faculty supervision.
- Application Deadlines
Starting Semester Deadline Fall Aug 6 Spring Dec 1 Summer Apr 23 International students are encouraged to apply early to allow extra time for their materials to arrive.
- Admissions Requirements
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Graduate Studies Office will accept unofficial transcripts and self-reported test scores for admission reviews. Any admission made with these documents would be conditioned on receipt of official documents, which should be provided as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Resume (international students only)
- Minimum 79 TOEFL score or minimum 6.5 IELTS score (international students only)
- Learn about the variety of fellowships and assistantships that are available to graduate students.
- Visit Student Central for information about financial assistance.
- Consult your employer about the availability of tuition reimbursement or tuition assistance programs.
- Active duty military, veterans, and military families should visit the Center for Veteran and Military Students to take full advantage of available financial assistance and educational benefits.
A degree in instructional systems technology has applications not just in educational settings, but in corporations, government, military, and nonprofit organizations.
As a graduate, you’ll be prepared to solve instructional problems and to tackle human performance issues, from training factory workers to use new equipment to developing a change management plan for introducing new management practices in a global company
Some career options include:
- E-learning developer
- Instructional designer
- Corporate trainer
- Education content developer
Classes Spring 17slcsd Educational Technology Resources Llc