Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011 Manuals & User Guides. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011 Laptop. Database contains 1 Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual. Have a look at the manual Apple macbook pro User Manual online for free. It’s possible to download the document as PDF or print. UserManuals.tech offer 195 Apple manuals and user’s guides for free. Share the user manual or guide on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. To benefit from some of the biggest improvements Apple has made to the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2020, you'll to have to shell out for the $1,799 (£1,799, AU$2,999) model with a 2.0GHz 10th-gen.
The US technology company Apple Inc. is recalling the 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) worldwide. A component might fail and damage the battery.
Cupertino (CA) – The iPhone manufacturer Apple officially started a product recall on April 20, 2018. The affected 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar), which was manufactured between October 2016 and October 2017, can have a component installed which might cause the built-in battery to expand.
Apple emphasizes that this “… is not a safety issue and .. will replace eligible batteries, free of charge”. These models can easily be identified by checking their serial number as outlined on the website.
It is recommended to visit the Apple support website. Any affected device will be repaired free of charge. However, the manufacturer points out that the following restrictions apply for this recall:
- Apple will examine the device prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program and in working order.
- If the 13-inch MacBook Pro has any damage which impairs the replacement of the battery, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the battery replacement. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the repair.
- This program doesn’t extend the standard warranty coverage of the 13-inch MacBook Pro.
- This program covers affected MacBook Pro models for 5 years after the first retail sale of the unit.
(Reference: Screenshot, Apple Inc, apple.com, April 2018)
Apple Mac Book Pro 13 Book Manual Pdf
Currently affected models:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar), sold worldwide
Apple Mac Book Pro 13 Book Manual Download
If you have previously repaired the MacBook Pro for this defect, you can contact Apple directly for a refund of the amount paid. Otherwise, you can select one of the following contact options to organize the free repair:
- Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Apple Retail Store
- Apple Technical Support
Reference: Apple Inc. April 2018.