AP Calculus AB Differentiability and continuity. Posted by 3 years ago. Archived AP Calculus AB Differentiability and continuity. How to find constants. FREE-RESPONSE SOLUTIONS 2019 AB Question AB-2 (a) vtP is differentiable and therefore continuous on 0.3,2.8.Since 2.8 0.3 55 55 0 2.8 0.3 2.5 vvPP. All students take calculus All sin tan cos rule. Trigonometric ratios of some negative angles. Trigonometric ratios of 90 degree minus theta. Trigonometric ratios of 90 degree plus theta. Trigonometric ratios of 180 degree plus theta. Trigonometric ratios of 180 degree minus theta. Trigonometric ratios of 180 degree plus theta. Calculus Maximus Notes: 2.3 Differentiation Rules Page 3 of 7 The Sum and Difference & Konstant Rules The derivative of the sum of two functions f and g is the sum of the derivatives of f and g.
(1) Find the derivatives of the following functions using first principle.
(i) f(x) = 6Solution
(ii) f(x) = -4x + 7Solution
(iii) f(x) = -x2 + 2 Solution
(2) Find the derivatives from the left and from the right at x = 1 (if they exist) of the following functions. Are the functions differentiable at x = 1?
(i) f(x) = x - 1 Solution
(ii) f(x) = √(1 - x2) Solution
(3) Determine whether the following function is differentiable at the indicated values.
(i) f(x) = x x at x = 0 Solution
(ii) f(x) = x2 - 1 at x = 1 Solution
(iii) f(x) = x + x - 1 at x = 0, 1 Solution
(iv) f(x) = sin x at x = 0 Solution
(4) Show that the following functions are not differentiable at the indicated value of x.
(5) The graph of f is shown below. State with reasons that x values (the numbers), at which f is not differentiable.
(6) If f(x) = x + 100 + x2, test whether f'(-100) exists.
(7) Examine the differentiability of functions in R by drawing the diagrams.
(i) sin x Solution
(ii) cos x Solution
Apart from the stuff given above, if you need any other stuff in math, please use our google custom search here.
If you have any feedback about our math content, please mail us :
We always appreciate your feedback.
You can also visit the following web pages on different stuff in math.
2.3 Differentiabilityap Calculus Test
Negative exponents rules
APTITUDE TESTS ONLINE
ACT MATH ONLINE TEST
TRANSFORMATIONS OF FUNCTIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
MATH FOR KIDS
HCF and LCM word problems
Word problems on simple equations
Word problems on linear equations
Trigonometry word problems
Word problems on mixed fractrions
Ratio and proportion shortcuts
Converting repeating decimals in to fractions
2.3 Differentiabilityap Calculus Calculator